Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My First Step Into Community Service

This was my first ever event and my first step into community service. We were informed that around 5 families in Taiping  are in a very poor state and needed assistance from the public. All our friends started collecting funds among us and also sold empty F&N Bottles. Those who were with me than was my close friend Krishna ( partially seen in the pic with cap ), Sateesh ( Ex Staff of prof Ramasamy ), Rambo @ Siva & Vijay. 

We lost all the photos and only a few pic was still in my collection. I still remember this particular family ( above ). The girl who is in the picture had scored well in her UPSR but couldn't continue due to financial reason. I could still recall, that this was the last house we were visiting out of the 5 houses and we were all scared + nervous since this house was situated on a graveyard. This was my first ever event and its more than 11 years im in the community service line. So for some who have jump into Perai for personal gains, can stop saying me and my team are new to politics / community events. It is all of you who are have personal interest in mind than contributing for the community!