Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Open House 2011

This is Christmas was a very special one for me and my wife. it is our 1st year at our own house. It was a special occasion not only for us, but also my sister where finally we can celebrate in our very 'Own House'. We had a nice family time just among us during lunch. Had a great time enjoying the food together with my mothers recipe of Roasted Chicken. Our lovely pet 'Blacky' got her very own present.

Later in the evening we had some close friends and families visiting us. My Boss, Major Huan also dropped by together with Munis & Yakoph. Had a great time with all.

Blacky is all ready for her new gift after a warm shower.

Our lunch. The roasted chicken is my mothers special recipe.

Petai with prawns, Assam Prawns & Cucumber.
Major Huan, Murali, Yacoph, Joseph  & Munis.

Close friends which include Rambo, Karat, Sam, Anbu, Seelan, AKP, Bala, Kumar & Murali's kids.